Monday, October 27, 2008

This was sent to me by email

I want to personally invite you to join with me and other Californians to defeat the out-of-state forces who are funding Proposition 8 - an effort to write discrimination into our Constitution. By saying I DO, we will band together to preserve marriage equality on November 4th.

WHAT IS IT?

It's called I DO! -- a brand new online voter mobilization event.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO

FIRST: You invite everyone you know to join and put a face to this cause and to promise to vote NO on 8 on November 4th.

THEN: Your friends, family and colleagues invite everyone they know, and so on, and so on. By November 4th, at least a million Californians vow to vote NO on 8, and to ensure their friends and family do the same.

All Californians deserve the freedom to marry. It's going to be a close vote, but if we all do our part, we will be victorious!

Please follow this link to say I DO!

http://ido.lovehonorcherish.org/?x=regis1&ref=503

No comments:

Post a Comment